Why Use Carl Pool Root Activator
Carl Pool Root Activator is a 100% natural product that safely promotes the regeneration of roots through increased elongation rates. Root Activator stimulates fast root growth, reduces transplant shock, and hastens plant establishment. Use on all newly planted or transplanted plants and soil, and any time additional root growth is desired to reach the potential of underperforming plants.
Carl Pool’s Root Activator contains 7.5% glycosides. It prevents transplant shock and stimulates fast root growth.
- Concentrated Formula
- Prevents Transplant Shock
- Stimulates Fast Root Growth
- Increases Plant Root Mass
3-Indoleacetic Acid 0.02%
Description: Natural glycosides derived from pecan shells and water. Glycosides are compounds that comprise a wide array of substances that make up a significant proportion of the cellular and tissue contents of plants and as a critical influence on plants in the roots, stem, and leaf development. Beneficial flavonoids often occur as glycosides; some important as coloring agents for flowers to attract insects and birds while others promote disease resistance. Carl Pool Root Activator prevents transplanting shock and stimulates fast root growth and forking of the root system.
- Mix 1 pint to 5 gallons of water or 8 Tbsp. to 1 gallon of water. Saturate the entire root area of a plant. Repeat every 30 days until desired results are achieved.
- Plumeria plant in containers: Use from 1 to 5 gallons of the diluted solution around each plant depending on the size of the pot and root area.
- Plumeria Trees in Ground: Saturate the entire area within the drip line. Use from 3 – 10 gallons of the diluted solution around each tree depending on the size of trunk diameter.