Collections are organized by Growers, Individuals, Registration, Origin, etc.
Examples: Moragne Collection, Thornton Collection, Florida Colors Collection, Jungle Jack Collection, Jim Little Collection, and individual growers Norwood Collection, Ford Collection, and Stafford Collection.
Our Mission is to create a knowledge base through assimilation, we will take in new information or experiences about plumeria and incorporate them into our existing ideas. The process is somewhat subjective because we tend to modify experiences or information somewhat to fit in with our pre-existing beliefs. Of course, the growing environment is a major factor in the plumeria information received.
If you are interested in having your collection displayed on Plumeria Database or if you have additional photos, information or corrections please contact us at email@example.com to become a contributor.
- We add new information to our existing knowledge base, sometimes reinterpreting these new experiences so that they will fit in with previously existing information.
- We place a very high value on information from fellow plumeria growers.
- We make every effort to review corrections and additional information submitted and we appreciate the time you take to send this information to us.
- We will respond to each person and be assured that we are working hard to process your additions or corrections. Corrections are prioritized, but it can take a bit of time for your submitted information to appear on our site.
- We will validate all information provided before posting the additions or updates. Please include your information source in your submission.
- All photos will be examined for quality and must be taken by the submitter. The photographer will retain all rights to photos submitted.
Please encourage your friends from around the world to join us at Plumeria Database.